Quality Engineer/Quality Analyst/Quality Manager/QC/QA Framingham United States,
PerkinElmer is a global technology leader driving growth and initiative in the Environmental and Human Health Science markets. The company is a leading force in the development, production, marketing, servicing, and support of laboratory instrumentation and ancillary services throughout the world.
Job Title: Quality Engineer/Quality Analyst/Quality Manager/QC/QA
Location: Framingham MA
Duration: Long Term
- This position is responsible for writing IQ, OQ, and PQ protocols and reports for laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
- Also pre-qualification activities such as writing requirement specifications, 21CFR Part 11 assessments, System Risk Assessments, etc.
- Building consensus among subject matter experts
- Harmonizing documentation across groups
- Document control including document management systems
- BS/BA degree in science, engineering, or Technical Writing with a concentration in science, engineering, or applied technology fields required.
Skills & Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in an FDA regulated industry, particularly in Quality, preferred; will substitute relevant life science experience for educational requirement.
- Lab Environment (may need to follow Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Polices);
- Office Environment
Benefits at PerkinElmer
Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan / Job training and professional development / Comprehensive benefits package / Paid time off and holidays / Tuition reimbursement plan / 401(k) with match
Find a Job Find Candidates