- Our company is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases.
- We target diseases that lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of patients, many of whom are children.
- These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few, if any, treatment options.
- Our company will continue to focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their kind.
- Our company's Technical Operations group is responsible for creating our drugs for use in clinical trials and for scaling production of those drugs for the commercial market.
- These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain company’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality assurance and quality control to ensure we meet regulatory standards, and procure the needed goods and services to support manufacturing and coordinating the worldwide movement of our drugs to patients.
- Create and manage Purchase Orders as required for the Quality Department
- Set up of resources and vendors on iProcure/Oracle
- Assist with co-ordination and set up of team events and meetings as required
- Assist with on and off boarding of new resources to the team
- Organisation and co-ordination of travel for department colleagues as required.
- Excellent level of administrative skills and knowledge of all Microsoft office applications
- High level of organization , planning and facilitation skills
- Strong customer service focus, excellent organizational skills and proven time management skills.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills and a strong ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong ability to work on cross functional teams
- Have a flexible approach to adapt to the change in business needs during the start-up of the facility
- Experience of working in a multinational corporate environment (within a Quality team) preferred
- Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred –