Quality Coordinator in Devices & Supply Chain Management - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team being responsible for driving the quality agenda within Supply Chain Planning (SCP)?
- Does it motivate you to work closely with colleagues in many different functional areas where compliance requirements are constantly in focus?
- As our Quality Partner will be going on maternity we are looking for an ambitious new colleague to join us for 14 months.
- We are looking for a Quality Partner in SCP organizationally placed in Shipping & Customer Service (S&CS).
- Reporting to the Director of S&CS, you can look forward to a key role where you will assist in driving the quality agenda and securing the right quality mind-set.
About the department
- You can look forward to joining a challenging and developing environment with highly competent and dedicated colleagues in SCP.
- Our mission is to ensure aligned, transparent, and effective supply chain control across our area. S&CS is working in an international and customer focused organisation to secure fast and reliable global import/export in compliance with relevant requirements for our company and our customers.
- Our most important objective is to secure delivery of company products in the right quality and at competitive prices to our affiliates and direct customers around the world.
- As Quality Partner your primary focus is to ensure an optimal day to day handling of the quality area in SCP and act as the gate keeper of the compliance level in the area.
- You will be the sparring partner together with SCP Quality Assurance (QA) for the organisation on quality related matters including driving minor compliance improvement projects and represent SCP in cross functional fora’s.
- You are the responsible coordinator planning, compiling and executing the Quality Management Review process (QMR) and securing all related documentation to be created and timely reported. You are driving the training agenda as training coordinator closely aligned with our ISOTrain responsible and secure relevant training modules are assigned across the unit.
- You will be handling nonconformity and change requests in the unit.
- Additionally you will play a key role in Audits and Inspections in planning, coordinating and securing good executions.
- Finally you will be involved in cross functional process group work securing right and timely involvement for SCP.
- You hold a Master degree in Pharmacy, Engineering or similar.
- You track record preferably shows experience with manufacturing of pharmaceutical products combined with experience from a similar position within QA or Quality Control (QC).
- You have in depth experience with GMP / GDP and ISO9001 & ISO13485 standards and guidelines and hands on experience in applying them.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
- We invest significantly in both professional and personal development and the position offers attractive career opportunities for both internal and external candidate.