Quality Control Technician - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Supply Operations, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Quality Control Technician (Analytical), Quality Control Department
- We’re looking for a self-motivated and hardworking individual to join our QC team as a Quality Control Technician in the analytical group.
- In this role, your primary responsibility will be performing analytical testing on in-process and finished enzyme products using standardized methodology.
- You will be working with LIMS and other laboratory software to perform testing, evaluate results, and report data.
- You will work together with other analytical staff to ensure that the testing process is completed effectively and efficiently in order to meet company's quality standards.
In this position you need to have
- B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or closely related scientific field
- Team oriented mentality
- Ability to work 2nd shift or weekends
- Prior laboratory experience is a plus
- Our company is the world leader in bio-innovation.
- Together with customers across a broad array of industries we create tomorrow’s industrial bio-solutions, improving our customers' business, and the use of our planet's resources.
- With over 700 products used in 130 countries, our company’s bio-innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.