This job is currently Archived,
Quality Control Officer Antwerp Belgium, Breda Netherlands,
Posted on : 04 April 2017
Quality Control Officer
As a Quality Control Officer you will play a vital role in a variety of supporting services towards the analytical lab.
- You occupy an expert position within our analytical lab and deliver a variety of supporting services towards the teams in charge of routine testing in particular.
- You coordinate incoming and outgoing analytical transfers for projects in your portfolio. This involves follow up of the analytical work, report writing and regular status updates towards internal and external customers.
- You are actively involved in the laboratory s training program: you have an overview of all training activities and provide assistance to training sessions.
- You contribute to the upgrades and maintenance of laboratory procedures. You ensure that procedures are in line with the quality (GMP) and safety standards as well as with current industry practice.
- You actively contribute to the lab s continuous improvement programs. You take care of the definition and implementation of CAPA actions.
- You supervise the (computer) systems and persons that look after laboratory equipment.
- You make reports on lab activities and follow up on KPI s.
- You take care of a fluent information exchange and collaboration within the lab. You can convince co-workers of necessary process and quality changes.
- You attend to regular meetings with internal (production, supply chain, QA, R&D, &) or external customers. You represent the QC-lab in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- You are the back up of the QC Teamleader and take care of his responsibilities in case he/she is absent.
- Master in chemistry, bio chemistry or chemical engineering with a profound knowledge of analytical chemistry.
- You already possess a first professional experience preferably in a QC-context.
- You are familiar with GMP and preferably have knowledge or experience with Lean/ Six Sigma concepts. You definetely have an operational-excellence mindset.
- You are able to organise your work and related reporting and administration in an efficient and well-organised way.
- You possess excellent knowledge of Excel (incl. pivot tables).
- You have a good knowledge of Word and Outlook.
- Experience with SAP constitutes a plus.
- You are a fluent communicator with a professional knowledge of English and Dutch (written and oral).
- a young, dynamic company with a let s go for it mind-set, a no-nonsense approach, and a culture of openness and transparency
- personal and professional development through guidance, education and knowledge sharing
- a competence development model focused on your personal ambitions
- an attractive salary package, including a variety of extralegal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, mobile phone, etc.
Wilrijk BelgiumBreda Netherlands
Find a Job Find Candidates