QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN JOB - France
Posted on : 05 May 2017
Within the framework of our development, we are looking for a Quality Control technician
Training Bac +2 or Bac +3 in chemistry, specializing in Analytical Chemistry, you have solid experience in analytical development in the pharmaceutical industry.
- You master standard techniques (HPLC, GC, NMR, MS, KF, DSC, Titrations, …)
- You work with autonomy and initiative.
- You know the traceability constraints related to the cGMP.
- You will be responsible for the analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- You will participate in the development and validation of analytical methods.
- Your personality allows you to fit and to bloom in a small structure in strong development: you will know how to show initiative.