Quality Control Lab technician - Switzerland, France, United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company is a world leader in contract research, development and manufacturing.
- The industries we serve include pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices and cosmetics.
- With our excellent infrastructure and unrivalled expertise, we develop, analyze and test a wide range of biological and chemical substances and products.
- In our QC department you have the possibility to deepen your knowledge into a wide range of analytical techniques.
- We offer many different analytical methods and have a wide equipment park.
- To strengthen our team we’re looking for dynamic personalities as
- Perform routine analysis of raw materials, excipients and APIs by chromatographic techniques (HPLC, GC, TLC), titrations, wet chemistry, dissolution and so on
- Conduct analysis according to monographs from EP, USP and JP or internal SOP’s Write and review GMP relevant documents: raw datas, OOS, changes and deviations, laboratory procedures, protocols and reports.
- Maintenance and responsibility of laboratory equipment
- Education as lab technician EFZ or equivalent training
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a GMP regulated, pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with monograph testing is an asset
- Sound knowledge of a field in our department: chromatographic methods, titrations, wet chemistry or dissolution is a must
- Familiar in the application of a chromatographic data system, such as Chromeleon and Lims is an advantage
- Good German and English knowledge are expected
- Proactive, flexible and team oriented
- We offer attractive compensation packages and flexible work schedules.
- At our company people do matter and every individual is believed to have an impact, to be able to grow professionally and to evolve as a person.
- Does this appeal to you? We are looking forward to receiving your online application.