This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 19 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers to create a better world every day.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of our Supply Operations, you will help produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers business and make innovation a reality.
Quality control engineer, Production
- Are you looking for a new challenges in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same?
- If so, you could be our new colleague in Recovery team .
- As a quality control engineer you will responsible for key control points in recovery and continues to improve hygiene and cGMP in recovery to ensure product quality.
- you should capable of find the key control points in each operation which related to product quality in recovery make all these key points into SOP.
- Closely work with process engineer and production to work out the hygiene or cGMP improve plan and realize in TDP(technical develop plan).
- Be responsible for maintain all the document comply with company QMS/EMS, kosher, halal requirement, participate in internal and external audit in recovery.
- In addition you will work in company FSSC22000 core group as the hygiene representative.
- Follow up production in recovery , provide support and trouble-shooting when needed.
- And responsible for the daily data analysis(off spec and concentrate quality) in recovery and provide the real status, main challenges and optimization directions in time.
In this position you need to have:
- Master degree in fermentation, bioengineering, biotechnology, or other related science.
- Good knowledge about GMP, QMS, HACCP, FSSC22000.
- 2+ years proven experience in relative area is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently manage multiple trials.
- Good at organization, coordination and communication with team spirit.
- Good at oral, listening and writing in English.
- Our company is the world leader in bio innovation.
- Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow s bio solutions, improving our customers business and the use of our planet s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, company s bio innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow s ever-changing marketplace
Suzhou (Hongda) China
Find a Job Find Candidates