- The Quality Control Engineer works for the QA/QC department and will be primarily charged with performing checks and validating Stainless Steel bioreactor systems according to the technical and functional specifications (as stipulated in the relevant approval protocols and project specifications) before these are delivered to the customer.
- The QC Engineer reviews and releases IQ (Internal Qualification), OQ (Operational Qualification), FAT (Functional Acceptance Test Specification) & SAT (System Acceptance Test Specification) protocols and manuals for both standard and complex projects, reviews the project specifications, project drawings, and related quality documents such as the FDS (Functional Design Specification) and SDS (System Design Specification).
- You will perform IQ/OQ tests on the bioreactor systems, perform system start-up, SATs, and user training at customer sites.
- As Quality Control Engineer you will be responsible for reporting defects and non-conformities.
- You will be competent to release bioreactor systems or peripheral equipment and products for packaging and shipping, or reject them, according as to whether the components meet or fail to meet the requirements.
- The candidate is able to motivate his judgments and to persuade, can work well in a team, is accurate and has good communication skills.
- We are looking for someone with a completed Dutch HBO (HLO) level education and with good oral and written command of English and Dutch - preferably someone with knowledge of measurement and control technology, for instance Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC control systems.
- An affinity with SCADA and cGMP/cGAMP would count as a plus.
- Our company offers you a responsible position in an organization with leading products in biotechnology.
- You can expect a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and great career opportunities.
- Our company has a pleasant and informal working atmosphere and the ambition to be a leader in the industry