This job is currently Archived,
Quality Control Associate - United States
Bio Clinica (company)
Posted on : 19 May 2017
- Compass Research, now a part of the company Research Network, is a clinical research company dedicated to testing investigational medications that cover a broad range of diseases and disorders.
- We conduct both inpatient and outpatient research studies in all phases of research (Phases 1-4) and are one of the leading research centers for Alzheimer's Disease research in the United States.
- We are currently seeking a Quality Control Associate for our Research site.
- The QC Associate performs routine compliance checks on source data.
- Ensures adherence to Compass policies and SOP’s
- Performs compliance reviews on informed consent process documentation
- Performs compliance reviews to ensure accuracy of inclusion/exclusion criteria to confirm Subject’s eligibility for participation prior to randomization
- Performs compliance reviews on staff performance as it relates to adherence to protocol screening and randomization requirements and associated documentation
- Performs routine and/or random compliance checks on overall study performance as directed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Takes initiative
- Team player
- Minimum HS Diploma and/or GED Transcript
- Knowledge of medical terminology required
- Minimum of 2 years clinical research experience required