Compass Research is currently seeking to fill the position of Qulaity Control Associate at its Research site located in The Villages, Florida.
The QC Associate performs routine compliance checks on source data.
- Ensures adherence to Compass policies and SOP’s
- Performs compliance reviews on informed consent process documentation
- Performs compliance reviews to ensure accuracy of inclusion/exclusion criteria to confirm Subject’s eligibility for participation prior to randomization
- Performs compliance reviews on staff performance as it relates to adherence to protocol screening and randomization requirements and associated documentation
- Performs routine and/or random compliance checks on overall study performance as directed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Takes initiative
- Team player
- Minimum HS Diploma and/or GED Transcript
- Minimum of 2 years clinical research experience required