Quality Control Associate EM - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- For our manufacturing facility we have an open position for a Quality Control Associate EM (Environmental Monitoring).
- You will work under the direction of the Team Leader QC in a team of young, driven professionals in a GMP environment on projects related to cell therapy and regenerative medicine.
- The Quality Control Associate will help out with the routine business of the Quality Control laboratory in accordance to GMP conditions.
- Together with colleagues in Manufacturing and Quality Assurance the Quality Control Associate will contribute in the successful release of patient-specific medicines.
- In this position individuals can make an important contribution to advancing this exciting new area of drug development for a number of international clients.
- You have affinity with GMP guidelines and you like to work in a quality-oriented environment.
- Experience with standard cell culturing techniques and analytical procedures (cell counting, viability, sterility sampling etc.) is a must.
- You are a proactive thinking team-player, accurate, precise and constructively critical.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, weekend and shifts is important when this is required.
- Responsible for handling and processing of test samples (internal and external)
- Perform environmental monitoring sampling on regular basis
- Responsible for analyzing and the interpretation of Environmental Monitoring data (from clean-rooms and utilities)
- Is able to initiate and assist in EMP investigations
- Assistance in performing facility and equipment duties (material release, room clearance/cleaning)
- Execution of pharmaceutical cell culture processes and other related activities (sample preparation, sample shipping, assist with logistics activities)
- Cross-departmental cooperation to ensure timely processing and reporting of results
- Responsible for reporting test results towards Team Leader QC
- Bachelor degree in Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Medical Biology or equivalent
- Being correct and precise, team orientated, flexible (no 9-17 mentality) and motivated to work in a strict laboratory environment, conscience to work with patient material.
- Knowledge of GMP and Environmental Monitoring is desired
- Good knowledge of the English language is an advantage
- Good knowledge of standard MS-Office products