This job is currently Archived,
Quality Control Assistant Boulogne-Billancourt France,
Product Life Group (company)
Posted on : 10 February 2017
- Our company is the European industry-leading specialist service provider for the Life Sciences industry, focused on delivering high quality professional services in the areas of Regulatory, Safety, Quality, Process alignment and Medical services.
- Our company services are targeting support for comprehensive compliance and safety throughout the product life cycle, therefore enabling continuity and productivity of product development and subsequent processes.
- As a result of the deployment of a new project we are now seeking a Quality Control Support to ensure the management of CQ RM and FP all confused axis (accessories included) and are responsible for: -Liberations products loaded with quality analysis -Maintenance of quality laboratory equipment -Registration and PF controls indicators
- Carry out quality inspections of RM and finished products according to customer repositories via visual and organoleptic checks and specifications
- Follow up with the manufacturer in case of non-compliance
- Ensure the batch release under the responsibility of the client
- Participate in Quality Assurance Laboratory (procedures, equipment tracking, for example)
- Manage sampling
- Update internal working databases and documents and / or external
- Update internal and external tools monitoring activities Achieving an appropriate review of the deliverables to ensure the quality expected
- Search, retrieve, evaluate, compare data as needed.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the internal and / or external. organization
- Participate in the updating of the documentary supports the activity
- Education Bachelor in a science related field
- Experience 2 years minimum of professional experience required in quality cosmetic industry
- Quality control expertise in raw materials, cosmetic finished products, packaging items
- Master of nonconformities management and microbiological analyzes / Physico-chemical
- You are used to work in a multidisciplinary team and have great organizational skills.
- You are recognized for your proactivity and your assertiveness.
- Fluent English/ French you will have daily contacts with people abroad
- Good communication / communication
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development
- International and growing company
- Dynamic environment
France – Boulogne Billancourt
Find a Job Find Candidates