This job is currently Archived,
Quality Control and Data Management Expert for Digital Pathology Workflows (m/f) - Germany
Posted on : 22 March 2017
- For the earliest possible start date we are searching for a highly qualified Quality Control and Data Management Expert for Digital Pathology Workflows (m/f) to join our expanding Professional Services team.
- A major part of our current services demand comes from customers in the exciting and growing field of immune oncology.
- Receiving inspection of digital slide sets from tumor tissue specimens in the context of our Tissue Phenomics services
- Working with pathologists to understand requirements
- Contribution to generation of requirement documents related to the structures of interest in tumor tissue and quality criteria
- Cooperation with and guidance of our application experts during developing and optimizing image analysis routines for tumor tissue resections by providing detailed quality control of segmentation and detection results
- Management of patient data, digital slides and image analysis results ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Contribution to necessary workflow steps for quality management, if required
- Generation of reports on data and quality control results
- Presentation of reports in project team meetings
- Identification and implementation of most effective and cost efficient best practices to execute processes and continuous evaluation of their effectivity and adequacy
- Participation in method development, process improvements and standardizations
- Highly trained eye and proven background in histology / pathology
- Experience in working with tissue specimen
- At least 2 years experience in a laboratory or similar working environment
- Background in quality control is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent capability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner and to meet assigned deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- The capability to work independently
- Reliability and diligence
- Affinity to work with digital slides of tissue specimen and related digital workflows
- Joy to closely work in interdisciplinary and multi-cultural teams to achieve joint targets
- This is a challenging and rewarding position within a pioneering company that works with cutting edge technologies.
- We offer a modern, creative and international working environment with great colleagues and team spirit and excellent working conditions with ongoing professional development opportunities.