This job is currently Archived,
Quality/Compliance Internal Auditor Allegan United States,
Posted on : 25 June 2017
- Our company is a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products
- Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies, our company has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network.
- Our company is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market.
- The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs. Our company sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
- Joining us means joining a team that is driven and excited to make healthcare products more affordable around the globe.
- Our products improve our consumer s quality of life let us improve the quality of your career.
- The Quality / Compliance Internal Auditor conducts internal audits of processes and systems to determine compliance to Pharmaceutical cGMP Regulatory Requirements and company Quality Standards.
- The Internal Auditor independently conducts process and system audits according to established audit plans, reports audit findings to process owners and management, and facilitates the development of corrective action plans by process owners.
- This individual tracks corrective actions, verifies implementation of corrections, and assesses the effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Additional responsibilities includes evaluating emerging trends based on regulatory landscape data and initiating improvements to company systems to mitigate potential regulatory risks.
- Bachelor s degree in a scientific discipline or closely aligned field, with two to four years experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated understanding of and ability to apply cGMPs and US FDA Laws and requirements in an FDA regulated industry.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, specifically the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers and management. Demonstrated ability to work independently against multiple deadlines.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Allegan Michigan United States
Find a Job Find Candidates