Quality Assurance Specialist III, Global Training Operations & Learning Systems - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
This position is a key member of the Global Training Operations and Learning Systems team responsible for ensuring effective interaction and partnership with other departments and locations regarding the analysis, development, design, implementation, evaluation, and reporting of training and learning events across the Alexion enterprise.
- Author a global set of training practices and procedures.
- Lead the Global Training Community of Practice and the Alexion U Technical Steering committee.
- Support the global learning governance committee initiatives.
- Support trainer development across the Alexion enterprise.
- Provides instructional design consult.
- Acts as lead LMS Administrator.
- Manage external vendor deliverables.
- Reviews, assesses, and approves deviations and CAPAs associated with training procedures and learning management system investigations.
- Develop e-Learning using current authoring tools; including Captivate, Storyline and/or Lectora.
- Provides metrics on the impact and effectiveness of training across a targeted area.
- Any other responsibilities as deemed necessary by management.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience with solid knowledge of GxP requirements.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience administering a LMS, preferably SumTotal.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a highly matrixed environment.
- Comfortable communicating and working within all levels of the enterprise.
- Highly motivated, energetic learner possessing the highest professional and personal standards, unquestioned integrity and business ethics.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
New Haven, CT, United States
Alexion is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Alexion developed and commercializes Soliris® (eculizumab), the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders. As the global leader in complement inhibition, Alexion is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders. Alexion’s metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders, Strensiq® (asfotase alfa) to treat patients with hypophosphatasia (HPP) and Kanuma™ (sebelipase alfa) to treat patients with lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D). In addition, Alexion is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.