Quality Assurance Specialist - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to join the QA Large Scale Manufacturing team for Purification.
- You’ll be part of a team of seven people with whom you will work very closely.
- This team is part of the QA Large Scale Manufacturing Operations Department which consist of 33 employees with primary responsibility for review and release of Drug Substance (API).
- Perform timely QA review and approval of batch documentation for drug substance through assessment of the process parameters, solution lots, and batch production records utilized during batch manufacturing
- Act as primary QA contact for the LSM Compliance team, Manufacturing Management, Engineers, and Manufacturing Associates when investigations are ongoing to resolve deviations and/or CAPAs related to the manufacturing process for drug substance. Including participation in on-line trouble shooting and investigations as needed. Perform QA Assessment and Approval of Global Changes (GCC)
- Support quality KPIs by collecting and analysis of data.
- Solid GMP knowledge and QA and/or manufacturing experience from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Process knowledge on biotech processes would be an advantage.
Master of Science, e.g. Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biology or similar
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Pharmaceutical, QA, Quality Assurance, Science, Quality, Technology