Quality Assurance Sampler - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies.
- Our company in Georgia, VT is looking to add a Quality Assurance Sampler to our team.
- Quality Assurance Sampler is responsible for the sampling of incoming raw ingredients, retention samples, and environmental swabs.
- Responsible for coordinating release of raw ingredients with PVT Release Services Group and POH Commercial Operations Group.
- Sampling, inspecting, and data entry into LIMS for testing, obtaining retain samples, monitoring re-evaluations, placing stickers/labels for release status, and environmental monitoring and in-process samples.
- Organize and maintain raw material files, finished product, packaging component files, and retention samples.
- Coordinate timely releases of raw materials and packaging components for use in production, working closely with PVT Release Services and, on occasion, Commercial Operations.
- Basic understanding of SAP Quality Assurance, Inventory and Warehouse information.
- Ability to follow SOP’s and Work Instructions,
- Ability to manage and communicate via email correspondence.
- Ability to create and manage Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Back-up quality assurance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required.
- One year of experience in food related industry preferred.
- Must have general knowledge and skills in the following computer based applications and functions:
- PC based operating systems, specifically Microsoft Windows/XP
- Microsoft browser, specifically internet explorer
- Interacting with web based applications
- Electronic mail, specifically Microsoft Outlook
- Experience in spread sheet navigation, specifically Microsoft Excel considered a plus.
- Experience in SAP is preferred.
- Ability to enter data into LIMS accurately.
- Ability to read, understand and follow work instructions, standard operating procedures and training aids required.
- Ability to perform job duties in safe and efficient manner while applying good manufacturing practices required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
- Good written and verbal communications preferred.
- Flexibility, adaptability and versatility are required.
- Willingness to participate in and contribute to high performance work team