This job is currently Archived,
Quality Assurance Representative (12 month maximum term contract) Australia,
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Our company is a top 10 global pharmaceutical company, dedicated to creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years.
- At the heart of company's operations are its core values excellence, integrity and respect for people and these are reflected in business practices that include strong governance principles, the ethical development of medicines, transparency and ethical product promotion.
- The purpose of the Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Representative is to ensure disposition of Pharmaceutical products for Australia and New Zealand with quality, speed and value.
- Act as Complaints Responsible Person (CRP) and coordinate customer complaints in accordance with global company Standards, system and performance measurements.
- Act as Special Security Substances Officer and Verifier of batch critical data.
- Provide back up to Product Quality Representative (PQR) roles and responsibilities as delegated.
- Review CoA s for fully finished imported Pharmaceutical products against registered specifications an in accordance with global Quality Requirements
- Act in the capacity of Special Security Substances Officer.
- Person responsible for product complaint management in the affiliate.
- Act as second person verification where required.
- Develop and maintain network relationships with key internal partners including Customer Services, Distribution Supply Chain, Medical Information, Regulatory Affairs and Product Safety.
- Support the Quality Unit with administration activities.
- Act as back up to PQR, Pharmaceutical role and responsibilities as delegated.
Tertiary qualifications in science or related field is ideal
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong Attention to detail
- Customer Focus: Anticipates challenges, works proactively, and uses Initiative to drive positive outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Strong organisational/ Planning skills and ability to manage small scale Projects as required
- Flexibility and agility to learn and shift with moving priorities and align resources accordingly
- Works independently with little or no guidance from others
- Strong Teamwork skills and collaboration
Prior Knowledge or Experience:
At least 2 years QA experience in a GMP environment. Preferable in a QA role
New South Wales Australia
Find a Job Find Candidates