Quality Assurance Representative (12 month maximum term contract) - Australia
- Our company is a top 10 global pharmaceutical company, dedicated to creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years.
- At the heart of company's operations are its core values – excellence, integrity and respect for people and these are reflected in business practices that include strong governance principles, the ethical development of medicines, transparency and ethical product promotion.
- The purpose of the Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance Representative is to ensure disposition of Pharmaceutical products for Australia and New Zealand with quality, speed and value.
- Act as Complaints Responsible Person (CRP) and coordinate customer complaints in accordance with global company Standards, system and performance measurements.
- Act as Special Security Substances Officer and Verifier of batch critical data.
- Provide back up to Product Quality Representative (PQR) roles and responsibilities as delegated.
- Review CoA’s for fully finished imported Pharmaceutical products against registered specifications an in accordance with global Quality Requirements
- Act in the capacity of Special Security Substances Officer.
- Person responsible for product complaint management in the affiliate.
- Act as second person verification where required.
- Develop and maintain network relationships with key internal partners including Customer Services, Distribution Supply Chain, Medical Information, Regulatory Affairs and Product Safety.
- Support the Quality Unit with administration activities.
- Act as back up to PQR, Pharmaceutical role and responsibilities as delegated.
Tertiary qualifications in science or related field is ideal
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong Attention to detail
- Customer Focus: Anticipates challenges, works proactively, and uses Initiative to drive positive outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Strong organisational/ Planning skills and ability to manage small scale Projects as required
- Flexibility and agility to learn and shift with moving priorities and align resources accordingly
- Works independently with little or no guidance from others
- Strong Teamwork skills and collaboration
Prior Knowledge or Experience:
At least 2 years QA experience in a GMP environment. Preferable in a QA role