Quality Assurance Manager (m/f) Computer System Validation - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- At our company you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a dynamic QA system in accordance with national and international standards.
Your duties in detail:
- It won’t be long before you are supporting computer system validation projects.
- This includes reviewing computer system validation documents with regards to their regulatory conformity.
- You will also process and evaluate change requests relating to computer-based systems.
- Performing self-inspections and supplier audits (concerning computer-based systems) also falls within your scope of duties.
What you have to offer.
- Degree in natural sciences or completed vocational training as a biology lab technician, BTA, MTA, PTA, CTA (m/f) or equivalent qualification
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in quality assurance/quality management and the relevant rules in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the field of software validation
- Reliability, capacity for teamwork, organisational talent and a technical understanding
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken