Quality Assurance Manager (m/f) Quality Assurance Agreements - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 May 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- At our company you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a dynamic QA system in accordance with national and international standards.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for creating, reviewing and negotiating change agreements and quality agreements with our national and international partners.
- You will also train employees from the various departments on the content of the change agreements and quality agreements for which you are responsible.
- Furthermore, you will assist the team in ensuring the agreements are adhered to.
- Arranging non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements also falls within your scope of duties.
- Additionally, you will prepare and maintain our standard operating procedures (SOPs).
What you have to offer.
- Degree in natural sciences or completed vocational training as a biology lab technician, BTA, MTA, PTA, CTA (m/f) or equivalent qualification
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in quality assurance/quality management and the relevant rules in the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in working with contracts and agreements in a pharmaceutical environment
- Reliability, capacity for teamwork, organisational talent and a jurisprudential understanding
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken