This job is currently Archived,
Quality Assurance Director in Product Supply Quality Operations - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Do you want to make a difference within leadership and ensure regulatory compliance and high quality of our company diabetes products produced at our production facilities?
- Then we may have just the right job for you, as we are looking for a Director to head up our people in QA IM1 .
About the department
- QA IM1 is responsible for Quality Assurance of two of our company’s diabetes products.
- The production covers fermentation, recovery and purification. Furthermore the plant also produces products for clinical studies (phase III).
- The department has app. 40 employees and is led by an engaged and experienced leadership team consisting of a Director and three Associate Managers.
- The three teams are responsible for ensuring product quality and compliance in all areas of the factory and this is done by collaborating closely with the production units, the other Diabetes Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (DAPI) production sites as well as the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control (CMC) organisation.
- Handling internal audits and external inspections is also a natural part of our daily work.
- You will assume a key role in continuing to lead, develop and shape the QA IM1 organisation and how they work with quality assurance.
- You will lead a department of highly trained and experienced QA professionals and specialists through your associate managers, build and maintain close collaboration with the production unit and other stakeholders across sites and ensure overall, that we as a company can deliver high quality results.
- Ensuring compliance, product quality and patients safety for the products produced in IM1 includes also a constant focus on improving the departments value add to the business in close cooperation with the Product Supply Quality (PSQ) organisation.
- In your role, you will refer directly to the Corporate Vice President of DAPI QA and be a member in the management team in DAPI QA.
- In this management group you will have an important role in management and development of the DAPI QA organisation as well as advising on priorities, strategies and direction for quality and compliance across DAPI’s sites.
- You are an experienced manager, able to lead through other leaders as well as coaching and motivating your own associate managers and specialist to deliver their best.
- You hold a M.Sc. in pharmacy, engineering or have an equivalent educational background and substantial experience related to quality assurance in a pharmaceutical production or Quality Control (QC).
- You are solution oriented and exhibit a pragmatic attitude when solving complex issues.
- Having said that, you need to have an excellent quality mind-set being able to balance compliance and product quality when making decisions and can stay firm when needed to secure the quality and compliance aspects.
- You are well organised and create strong results by engaging your employees in taking pride in delivering on their objectives.
- Your ability to communicate clear and collaborate is highly required and you are fluent in English both in speaking and writing.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.