Quality Assurance / Quality Control Liaison - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The USAID Global Health Supply Chain - Procurement and Supply Management program (GHSC-PSM) is designed to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world.
- This is supported by President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program and Zika.
- GHSC-PSM is improving the availability of health commodities on a sustainable basis by meeting the following three objectives;
- Global commodity procurement and logistics, Systems strengthening Technical Assistance, and Global Collaboration to improve Long-Term Available of Health Commodities. The design and implantation of product quality assurance (QA) for GHSC-PSM project’s prime task orders, TO1, TO3 and TO4 is led by FHI360, GHSC-QA contractor.
- The QA/QC Liaison is to collaborate and liaise with GHSC-QA and procurement teams, and is responsible to relay information, to facilitate conversations and communications, and to support implementation of GHSC-QA requirements.
- Collaborate with GHSC-QA contractor and internal GHSC-PSM Teams, and foster good relationship.
- Ensure GHSC-QA requirements are available and implemented for each product.
- Support in development of procedures for GHSC-PSM team, reviewing and refining them to align with GHSC-QA requirements.
- Document and coordinate QA/QC requests in the PSM Management Information System.
- Maintain QA/QC results in ARTMIS.
- Coordinate in addressing incidents or QA related issues across functional teams.
- Summarize issues/problems and drive towards solutions.
- Manage QA/QC related deadlines throughout the procurement and supply chain process by liaising with GHSC-QA.
- Assist in market withdrawal and recalls.
- Periodically review QA processes/requirements.
- Inform GHSC-QA about incoming orders. Communicate with immediate supervisor any issue or incident that requires escalation or notification.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in quality assurance, preferably in pharmaceutical, diagnostic tests or laboratory supplies or technical knowledge of one or more of GHSC-PSM product areas.
- Knowledge of and experience with pharmaceutical GMP and GDP requirements
- Experience in supply chain and health commodity Quality Assurance is a plus
- Solid understanding of USAID and Federal Acquisition Rules
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.