Quality Assurance Commercial Products
- The Quality Department within company works with Quality Assurance, Quality Control, including QP-certification and distribution from active pharmaceutical ingredients to finished goods, both for commercial use and for use in clinical trials.
- The quality unit consists of appr. 50 persons and QA Commercial Products (QA COM) is one of the sections.
- QA COM, with 9 employees, is responsible for our contract manufactured products and for distribution of all company's contracted partner products.
- Totally around 40 products are included. The work is performed according to GMP and GDP.
This position includes:
- Being responsible for handling of Product Complaints
- Updating of SOPs related to Product Complaints
- Registration, assessment, investigation evaluation and approval of deviations
- Participate in Quality audits
- Maintain and develop the quality system
- Other quality related activities as applicable
- 2 years within Quality Assurance
- University level qualification
- Experience from working within the pharmaceutical industry or in a pharmacy
- Fluent in Swedish and English – both written and spoken
- As a person you are independent, ambitious, clear and have a good attention to details.
- You don’t have any problems in handling several tasks at the same time, as well as quickly changing focus from one thing to another.
- You have a very good ability to co-operate with all kind of persons and are not afraid of learning new things.
- The ability to independently, in a positive and structural way, find information to solve new tasks, is highly valued.
Appointment will take place with consideration of:
- Requirements of the role as it is currently framed as well as an assessment of how the post will develop;
- The competences, experience, personal qualities, and motivators of the candidates;
- The wish for our company to secure a well-functioning group with good team dynamics, able to be successful in an international, multi-cultural and cross-border business;
- A wish for all company employees to embrace and align with the company’s CARE values in their day-to-day operations.