- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 10,000 employees in 26 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services. We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- At our world class facility, our Quality Assurance Department currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Quality Assurance Auditor.
- The Quality Assurance Department supports the above sectors by monitoring scientific studies, procedures and reports for compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and Good Clinical Practice (both human and veterinary).
- You will work within our busy QA team to assure management that the company’s GMP activities comply with relevant international regulations.
- You will be involved in a variety of duties associated with the release of drug products to market and stability studies in accordance with GMP regulations.
- These duties include audit of scientific data, reports, equipment qualification and inspection of laboratory systems.
Applicants must have:
- A degree in Life Sciences or a Chemistry related subject.
- An eye for detail and the determination and patience to complete jobs to a high standard within tight timescales is essential.
- The ability to communicate effectively, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to check scientific calculations for accuracy.
- An interest in scientific research and commitment to quality and customer care will be expected.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, the company Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.