- The preparation of technical documentation
- Participating or leading internal and supplier audits
- Supporting CAPA / Complaint / Risk Management / Post Market Surveillance activities
- Maintaining contact with notified bodies.
- Keep track of the audit agenda making sure that deadlines are met, trainings have been done and projects are not delayed.
- Bachelor / Master in a Scientific field (preferably: Biology, Biotech, Bioinformatics)
- Experience in Life Science Laboratory
- 2-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- Strong knowledge of ISO 13485 and ISO 14971(Information Security standards highly appreciated)
- Knowledge of CLIA, CAP, ISO 15189
- Proficient in English; French
- Excellent written and oral communication skills