Quality & Compliance Counsel - Greece
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you a highly energized professional seeking for a challenging Career opportunity?
- Our company is looking for a talented professional in Quality & Compliance in order to take over a Quality & Compliance Counsel position.
About the department
Our company is part of South Europe Business Area. Compliance and Quality functions are key drivers for the sustainability and success of our company in the area of South Europe.
- As a Compliance Counsel you will serve as general compliance Officer for Greece in a key leadership role.
- You will develop and maintain high standard of Business Ethics and Compliance policies, supervising all compliance functions in the Affiliate.
- Key objectives of your role will be, the implementation of compliance strategy and policy of our company in the Affiliate, advice on operational Business Ethics and compliance issues, including risk assessment, compliance training and education, and manage, handle and report compliance investigations, as appropriate.
- Additionally, you will act as Data Protection Officer.
- As Local Quality responsible, your tasks will include: coordination of all quality activities in Greece according to internal procedures, guidelines and local legislation, training on Quality system in the Affiliate, Audits& Inspections, document control (SOPs),ensuring that the QMS in the affiliate is maintained and in compliance with our company and external requirements.
- The person we are looking for has a degree in Pharmacy, Health Science or other field, like Economics or Law, supported with experience in Quality and Compliance tasks.
- Additional post graduate training and degrees will be considered an asset.
- You should have a solid work experience of five years in the same or similar positions in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in product release will be appreciated.
- It is expected that you are an experienced user of Microsoft Office Package (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- The job requires proficiency both in Greek and English, good communication skills, and cross cultural understanding.
- To achieve success in this position, you must be proactive, a team player, result oriented, have an analytical mind set and a structured approach to solving tasks.
- Also, you are able to work independently and have ability and willingness to adjust quickly to new situations in a continuously developing environment.
Working with Us:
- We strive for excellence.
- As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy, we offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.