Quality Admin Role Maternity Cover - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a leading healthcare business in Britain and Ireland with sales in excess of £350 million, over 1,000 employees and an ambition to be one of the leading players in the supply of products and services to the healthcare sector in Europe.
- Our company is focused on driving organic growth in its existing businesses and identifying new growth opportunities that strengthen and expand its product range, broaden its geographical reach and improve its business. Our company operates across three key divisions - Pharma, Medical Devices and Logistics:
- We provide the medical devices, medicines and diagnostic products that help healthcare professionals and patients across the Island of Ireland and the UK manage illness and restore health. Our company operates in the following key divisions:
- Our Medical Devices division is the leading player in sales, marketing and distribution of medical devices and consumables in Ireland, with a rapidly developing position in the UK. Our broad range of medical devices encompasses areas such as wound-care, procedure packs, critical care (anesthesia, endovascular, cardiology, and IV access), diagnostics, surgical disciplines (ENT, neurology, spinal surgery) and is the UK market leader in the provision of diagnostic and monitoring electrodes, and electrosurgical and laparoscopic surgical consumables.
- Our Pharma division (branded Fannin in Ireland and Kent in UK) markets and distributes innovative and generic pharma products through the hospital, retail pharmacy and home-care channels. Our portfolio of own brand and third party pharmaceuticals encompasses a range of therapy areas including oncology, antibiotics, pain management, haematology, respiratory, addiction and emergency medicine. The division’s antibiotic product offering is underpinned with a state of the art production facility in Roscommon.
- These two main divisions are supported by the Logistics division (Squadron Medical and TPS Healthcare), which is a leading UK provider of healthcare logistics services to both manufacturers and hospital customers.
- Williams Medical Supplies (WMS) was acquired in 2014 and is a leading provider of a diverse range of medical supplies (equipment, pharmaceuticals and everyday consumables) and added-value services to GP Surgeries and Primary Care Organisations across the UK.
- Initiate paperwork (QAR’s) for products being tested. Remove samples from the stability cabinets.
- Monitor & record temperature & humidity readings stability cabinet’s/walk rooms daily.
- Perform daily balance checks as per calibration rota.
Initiate stability protocols, update Microsoft project & stability work schedule & place batches of product on stability.
- On QP release of batches obtain relevant BMR’s & complete the stability protocols.
- Initiate & update stability tables for batches tested in Stability.
- Documentation of 2nd check of stability tables as required.
- Perform moisture analysis, disintegration, fill weights , dimensions, uniformity of mass of delivered doses, on batches as required.
- Prepare HPLC wash solutions as required
- Initiate & update documents (QAR’s, specifications, SOP’s) as required.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, and personal appearance and adhere to relevant GMP and Health & Safety procedures.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices as per cGMP.
- Leaving Certificate
- The role demands a well-organised approach, underpinned by the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, both verbally and in writing. Reliability, IT literacy and the ability to plan and complete projects to set timelines is essential.
- Full-time/Part-time, permanent role
- Although the above is a description of the requirements of the role, as stated in your contract of employment, you may be required to carry out other reasonable duties as the Company may require from time to time.
- Develop and maintain familiarity with applicable legislation, guidelines and current industry practice that impact GMP, GDP and Regulatory Affairs.
- Please note that all our Laboratories staff work within a quality management system and that all of the above will apply to the product portfolio .
- Our LABORATORIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER