Qlik Support - Business Analyst - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is looking for a skilled individual to complement Organisation.
- Global Data & Reporting team in India is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India, responsible for managing support and maintenance processes for Data, Reporting, Integrated solutions and Central Data Maintenance for all Regions in our company.
- The right candidate will be working with Qlikview team for our company.
About the department
Global Data & Reporting is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India and responsible for managing support and maintenance processes for Data, Reporting, Integrated solutions and Central Data Maintenance for all Regions in our company.
The primary duties for this position include (but not limited to):-
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and end-to-end design/development of QlikView based reporting applications, built from existing data warehouses or file system.
- Performs Unit testing/ Conducts user acceptance testing.
- Publishes applications to a clustered, enterprise QlikView 12 environment.
- System maintenance activity to ensure Qlik system is up & running
- Provides production support, including working with internal clients to identify issues and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates and documents technical design specifications and test scripts.
- Create static reports (excel/pdf/ppt) using Nprinting.
- Provides approval for other project documentation.
- Fast learner with strong analytical and problem solving ability, creativity and insight, strong achievement focus and commitment to deliver results
- Excellent communications skills with demonstrated clarity in spoken and written words Ability to work well as part of a virtual team.
- Role performed out of India, supporting customers in Europe. (European Shift timings).
- 2+ years of experience developing in QlikView data models, dashboards and reports
- Experience developing in QlikView 12 preferred
- Experience in NPrinting for QlikView reporting via email
- Strong User experience skills
- Proficiency in SQL, relational databases and dimensional modelling
- Familiarity with QlikView Publisher, QlikView Management Console and QlikView Access Point
- Strong knowledge on Qlikview server architecture and building QVD's and QVW's applying business rules and data validations
- Qlikview charting; set analysis; reusability; leveraging variables and templates; and building/deploying security models
- Ability to write front end scripting or expressions Hands on GUI development in Qlikview Use of QlikView functions and developing most optimal scripts for a given solution
Preferred Qualifications: (NOT mandatory)
- QlikView Developer Certification Experience in QlikSense
- Experience with Oracle & RDBMS
- Experience with Pharmaceutical sales data