This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 09 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The purpose of the QC Analyst is to analyse/ test samples to support the Quality release of our products.
- The teamworking style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating to provide solutions to the Quality team to support a High Performance Organisation.
- The candidate will contribute to the High Performance culture by providing an inclusive environment to enable team members to achieve their best work.
- The QC Analyst is an active member of the cross functional Team, providing expertise to ensure compliance.
- The Quality Analyst will model the company Leadership behaviors and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
- The QC Analyst will participate and comply with the company Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Analysis, release and testing of samples.
- Documentation in compliance with GMP and GDP standards.
- Support Laboratory Investigations.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Compliance with 6S standards.
- Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by using Six Sigma tools in your daily work.
- Coaching and collaborating with others by sharing your skill-set and expertise.
Minimum Degree or 3rd level qualification in Science or related discipline.
Candidates must have :
- Knowledge of working practices required for a Chemistry / Raw Materials laboratory.
- Good knowledge of basic computer programs such as MS Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of quality principles and good attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic required.
- Problem solving skills.
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, Quality Management Systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing operation.
- A minimum of 06 months experience in the Bio or Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC, Tech Ops, or similar Laboratory
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Chemical Research, Laboratory, Animal Health, Six Sigma, Science, Engineering, Veterinary, Management
Find a Job Find Candidates