- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The purpose of the QC Analyst is to analyse/ test samples to support the Quality release of our products.
- The teamworking style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating to provide solutions to the Quality team to support a High Performance Organisation.
- The candidate will contribute to the High Performance culture by providing an inclusive environment to enable team members to achieve their best work.
- The QC Analyst is an active member of the cross functional Team, providing expertise to ensure compliance.
- The Quality Analyst will model the company Leadership behaviors and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
- The QC Analyst will participate and comply with the company Manufacturing Division Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
- Analysis, release and testing of samples.
- Documentation in compliance with GMP and GDP standards.
- Support Laboratory Investigations.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Compliance with 6S standards.
- Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by using Six Sigma tools in your daily work.
- Coaching and collaborating with others by sharing your skill-set and expertise.
Minimum Degree or 3rd level qualification in Science or related discipline.
Candidates must have :
- Knowledge of working practices required for a Chemistry / Raw Materials laboratory.
- Good knowledge of basic computer programs such as MS Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of quality principles and good attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic required.
- Problem solving skills.
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, Quality Management Systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing operation.
- A minimum of 06 months experience in the Bio or Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC, Tech Ops, or similar Laboratory
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Chemical Research, Laboratory, Animal Health, Six Sigma, Science, Engineering, Veterinary, Management