This job is currently Archived,
QC Planner - Ireland
Posted on : 01 May 2017
Role and Responsibilities
- Routine resource management, QC Project Management and other work streams as required by the lab.
- Developing, maintaining, tracking, and managing high quality, integrated plans to enable accurate reporting and decision making to reflect the immediate and long-term needs of the department.
- Soliciting cross-functional and senior management input into the project design, scope and desired outcomes.
- Determine resource requirements for QC Department needs with regard to core activity and project requirements to ensure correct forecasting and planning.
- Using management tools to be strategic in planning short-, mid-, long-term project plans and identifying interdependencies.
- Managing the critical path of QC projects and scope. Determine project status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Identifying, managing & communicating key project risks and leading risk management strategies in partnership with QC leadership team.
- Leveraging well developed interpersonal skills to build & maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Managing stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Regularly communicating accurate information to meet team, management and project portfolio requirements by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Managing, maintaining and continuously improving general management framework, methodology and tools.
- Anticipates issues, business, technical, and regulatory and recommends/facilitates improvements that address project issues or emerging risk by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Responsible for elevating unresolved issues, including timely communication to department management and drives resolution as needed.
- Ensures that the project teams interact with the sites and network as required for Validation, Manufacturing, Quality, Technical and Regulatory departments, at appropriate levels, to ensure execution of project tasks.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Proven Project Management experience - MS Project and PMP certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with change management approaches, tools, and methodology
- Strong facilitation skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work and collaborate with various levels within the organization and influence cross functionally.
- Ensures communication is two-way; responds and acts on feedback.
- Minimum 5-7 years in QC Pharmaceutical or Bio-pharmaceutical operations, project management or equivalent experience, including 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Strong planning and execution skills coupled with critical thinking/problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated competencies in all aspects of project management
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- A self-starter with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Trustworthy professional with the highest ethical standards and excellent team-work and facilitation skills.
- Reliable, pro-active, motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- Adaptable and capable of contributing to an innovative and dynamic working environment, where process teams are key to the success of our business.