- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Supervision and co-ordination of Quality Microbiology laboratory and personnel activities and to ensure the timely and efficient testing and reporting of QC samples.
- Co-ordination of area resources.
- Supervision of area personnel.
- Training of area personnel.
- Participate in corporate/regulatory audits.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals.
- Contribute to site management operational and strategic initiatives.
- Liaising with external vendors.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
- Lead, promote, participate and supervise the implementation and maintenance of the EHS programmes relevant to you.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up CAPA’s assigned to you.
- Monitor the EHS performance in your department.
- Participate and Comply with the MMD Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying our company Six Sigma tools.
- Develop an effective, focused and strong team by understanding: their abilities, unique contribution and broadening their skill set to be agile and prepared for any future business requirements. Provide your team with the tools and development opportunities (including educational assistance, job rotation, cross-functional training, Six Sigma) to make them successful.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering, etc)
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes significant leadership roles with experience in a front-line supervisory role in operations environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science/Quality/Technical). Masters preferred.
- Project Management qualification such as, Project Management Professional.
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Preference Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Leadership skills.
- Technical knowledge.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication skills.
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Segment: Microbiology, Chemical Research, Manager, CAPA, Engineer, Science, Engineering, Management