This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 04 June 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- The purpose of the Senior Analyst is to provide laboratory support and expertise to manufacture and supply quality pharmaceutical products in meeting the Manufacturing Division (MMD) Priorities of: Compliance, Supply, Strategy and Profit Plan.
- The team working style is one of collaboration, coaching and facilitating to provide engineering solutions to the Quality CoE team to support a High Performance Organisation.
- The Senior Analyst will be an active member of the Quality organisation providing independent quality support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the IPT. The Senior Analyst will model the company Leadership behaviors and understand the MPS principles to drive a culture of continuous improvement building a High Performance Organisation.
- The Senior Analyst will participate and comply with the MMD Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, including ownership, as relevant to you.
- Co-ordination of analysis, release and testing of samples.
- Operational Testing and ATT (if applicable).
- Scheduling of Laboratory activities.
- Training of Laboratory personnel.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed functional unit goals.
- Co-ordination and Implementation of Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with safety, health, environmental and cGMP and other applicable regulations.
- Implementation of Lean Labs.
- Participate in corporate and regulatory audits.
- Problem solving to get to root cause of issues.
- Compliance with 6S standards.
- Continuous Improvements - Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by using company Six Sigma tools within the CoE in your daily work.
- Coaching and Training - Coaching others by sharing your skill-set and expertise.
- Focus on Customers, Including Patients - Focus the entire organization on delivering value for customers, including patients, by understanding and meeting their needs.
- Collaborate - Actively listen and seek to understand differing perspectives; work together to achieve the common goals of the company.
- Act with Candor and Courage - Speak openly, honestly and with conviction; have the courage to take appropriate risks and make difficult decisions.
- Make Rapid, Disciplined Decisions - Make timely decisions at the right level with the right data, and support them once made.
- Drive Results - Set clear performance standards; overcome obstacles; hold ourselves and others accountable for achieving results.
- Demonstrate Ethics & Integrity - Adhere to the highest standards of trustworthy and ethical behavior in all interactions and hold others to the same standards; comply with all laws, policies and regulations; identify and address ethical issues without hesitation.
- 3rd level Degree in Science or related discipline.
- Preference for Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. Quality, Science etc). Bioassay and/or cell culture experience is highly desired if applicable.
- At least three years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment which includes experience in a QC Laboratory / Bioassay Laboratory or equivalent as applicable.
- Demonstrated high level of scientific problem solving and facilitation skills
- A good knowledge of cGMP, GLP, site and corporate Quality Systems
- Knowledge of working practices required for a Bioassay laboratory (e.g. good aseptic techniques, cell culture, etc) if applicable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and organize effective and efficient work schedules.
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of laboratory housekeeping.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- PC skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Our employees are the key to our company s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Chemical Research, Engineer, Law, Healthcare, Engineering, Hospitality, Legal
Find a Job Find Candidates