QC Lab Technician - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Purpose of the position
- The QC lab technician performs receiving inspection of incoming materials and routine laboratory experiments on incoming materials, semi-finished products and finished products using specific lab procedures, methods and techniques.
- The Lab Tech QC is member of the Quality Control team.
- To plan and perform QC analysis for release, stability, method validation and transfer conform to the GMP guidelines and applicable instructions. ·
- To perform receiving inspection of incoming materials on time conform the applicable instructions, including release in AX. ·
- To prepare and write accurate and reliable technical reports that record data or results.
- To report and investigate lab and incoming inspection non-conformities conform the SOP’s. ·
- To follow policies, SOP’s and other applicable guidelines concerning safety, quality, working conditions and environment. ·
- To evaluate QMS processes and provide feedback to Quality colleagues for continuous improvement
- Bachelor in Sciences or equivalent by training/ experience;
- Preferably at least 6 years of experience performing basic duties at Technician level;
- Basic knowledge of analytical/chemical techniques and control of lab equipment;
- Basic knowledge of HSE and GMP/GLP regulations;
- Experience with PCR;
- Team Player;
- Responsible for organizing own time and resources in an optimal fashion;
- Problem identification and solution focus;
- Result orientated;
- Eagerness to learn/assimilate novel concepts;
- Analytical thinking;
- Respects peers and their work/working environment;
- Precise; eye for detail;
- Advanced knowledge, orally and in writing of Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of relevant software tools (e.g. data analysis);
- MS Office.
- We offer you a challenging job in an exciting environment, working for top entrepreneurs in the biotech industry.
- You can be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team in a highly innovative environment.
- You will have freedom to shape your work and shape your job.
- Your input is highly appreciated.