QC Lab Technician I - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
To perform analytical testing on samples relative to the release of company materials and product, according to cGMP requirements.
Knowledge, Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline, with up to one year experience in a laboratory environment; or high school degree, with one to two years of experience in a laboratory environment.
- Experience in a laboratory setting preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to follow written procedures, and strong communication skills required.
- Test purchased materials and/or company manufactured products per cGMP requirements and participate in laboratory investigations.
- Operate laboratory equipment Participate in training and development Maintain personal laboratory work area and assist with general laboratory cleaning Participate in internal and external quality audits