This job is currently Archived,
QC Chemistry and Microbiology Analyst - United Kingdom
Posted on : 08 June 2017
QC Chemistry and Microbiology Analyst
- We have a permanent replacement opportunities available for the position of QC Analyst within the QC Chemistry and Microbiology teams.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out analysis of finished products, raw materials, stability testing and analytical support activities.
- This may include method optimization, method improvements and investigational analysis.
- All analysis must be carried out in accordance with methods of examination and pharmacopoeia monographs, ensuring Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are maintained throughout all processes and procedures.
- The Microbiology analyst should have experience of water testing, making media, bio-burden and environmental monitoring.
The employee must be able to successfully complete deviation, bench investigations, updated procedures and MOEs, take on additional responsibilities (e.g. inventory checks, monitoring of cabinets and fridges, co-coordinating housekeeping activities, completion of CAPAs).