QC Archivist (Temporary) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The incumbent will provide logistical and documentation support for the QC Product department at BioMarin. Responsibilities include a variety of administrative and documentation support tasks.
The incumbent will perform tasks per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP). Good reading and writing skills are essential. Must have a service oriented attitude, display initiative, and be able to fulfill responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- file test records generated by QC analysts
- compile paperwork and generate lot release and stability reports
- track and file miscellaneous studies generated by QC
- archive QC documentation and keep an accurate inventory of records on and off site
- ensure that documents will be stored so that they are readily available for authorized inspections
- order office supplies and maintain a suitable inventory to perform administrative tasks
An AA in a biological or chemical science is preferred. Some laboratory or GMP experience is desirable but not essential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.