- Job Knowledge
- Customer service
- Continuous Improvement
- Planning and Organisation
- Problem solving
- Team Work
- Main functions and responsibilities are to carry out analysis of finished products, raw materials, stability testing and analytical support activities.
- This may include method optimization, method improvements and investigational analysis.
- All analysis must be carried out in accordance with methods of examination and pharmacopoeia monographs, ensuring Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are maintained throughout all processes and procedures.
- The post holder will also be expected to carry out support activities such at the calibration of analytical equipment, follow Standard Operating Procedures and to be able to complete documentation to GMP requirements. In addition out of hours support may also be required dependent upon the business needs.
- Understand all basic GMP and GLP requirements including data documentation requirements
- Analysis of raw materials to the approved specification.
- Analysis of finished products to approved specifications.
- Analysis of water to approved specifications.
- Support New product Introductions and business improvement initiatives
- Ensure proper maintenance of all appropriate records relating to both work and equipment operation.
- Ensure correct calibration equipment is carried out.
- To keep the Laboratory to a high standard of housekeeping.
- Carry out sample receipt process.
- Understand CoSHH and Risk assessments.
- To communicate instantly any problems/queries concluded by the Laboratory to the Quality Control Supervisor or QC and Stability Manager.
- Respond promptly to requests and concerns.
- Complete objectives.
- Ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of your individual workstation and to ensure a standard of good housekeeping in all areas of the Company.
- Provide flexibility if required when requested to work out side of normal working hours.
- Ensure behaviours follow company policies and departmental expectations.