QA Technical Writer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are looking for a QA Technical Writer to support QA integration process projects.
- Joining a transversal team of 12 people, the QA Technical Writer will be in charge of writing a guidance document.
- Identify gap analysis between global procedures
- Translate working instructions in English procedures, globally applicable
- Write and edit CQC change control
- Compile data to be used across the different company sites
- Master scientific degree
- Knowledge& experience:
- Previous experience in Pharma cGMP environment
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of change control processes
- Transversal knowledge as the position is linked to production and quality assurance Specific skills:
- QA/QC skills necessary
- Organization in tasks planning
- Ability to work in team
- Excellent communication skills (English and French)
- Documentation and scientific rigor
- Writing skills in English
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive based salary depending on your education and experience in an attractive package of extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…).
- Each employee will be welcomed with a varied integration program.
- We invest considerable time and resources in training our staff (technical and non-technical courses).
- You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues.
Who We are
- Our company is an international Consulting, Contract Research Organisation and Functional Services provider with a reputation for transparency and integrity, highly focused on being able to deliver with excellence.
- Our ‘human’ approach to service provision is what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Combined with our high caliber staff, this approach has allowed us to become a key player in clinical research.
- We’re proud of our commitment to delivering services of the highest quality, not only skillfully, efficiently and reliably, but also with sincerity and genuine care for our clients’ projects, priorities and reputation. Thus we maintain and advance our vision and our standards, all the while ensuring that we serve your interests better
- From early- to late-stage drug development, our range of services includes: Project Management, Clinical Operations, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance (GxP), Regulatory Affairs Strategy & Support, Data Management, Medical Review & Coding, Bio statistics, Medical Writing & Medical Information, Real World evidence services.