QA Manager - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- You implement and ensure the good operation of the cGMP quality management system.
- You decide on the release of the final API produced and its associated batch record.
- You are the QA representative during inspections and customer audits.
- You manage quality-related problems and ensure their adequate documentation.
- You ensure adequate personnel training.
- You monitor all GMP activities and ensure continuous improvement of the quality system, incl. audits and periodical quality reviews.
- You approve the “quality” part of the contracts established with the customers and suppliers.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position, preferably in chemical manufacturing.
- Good knowledge of cGMP for API production.
- Scientific background, preferably in Organic Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Integer and rigorous
- Team spirit and strong communication skills
- Customer- and solution-oriented
- Organized and conscientious
- Passionate and self-motivating
- A motivating job in a young and dynamic team
- A varied work in the exciting field of life sciences
- An attractive salary package