- Timely and accurate testing/evaluation of raw materials, resins and finished products, using a variety of techniques (e.g. FTIR/DSC)
- The results generated by the testing associated with this role are used as the primary data to allow release of product to the customer
- Creation and collation of paperwork and digital quality records required to support product release and test archives.
- Assisting in investigative analysis and testing work in the case of customer complaints or production issues
- The successful applicants must be able to evidence a strong results orientation, and be able to work effectively within a team environment as well as showing the ability to work independently and prioritize workloads.
- They will also possess excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
Business/Specific Skills and Experience required
- A minimum of 5 GCSE qualifications, or equivalent including a good pass grade in Maths and English
- Numerically dextrous
- PC Literacy (e.g. MS Excel/Word)
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Whilst specific experience of working within a laboratory or testing environment is not mandatory, it would be an advantage.
- Similarly advantageous would be experience of working in an environment where attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines are the norm.