The organization employs ~ 10,000 staff worldwide. Our company here in the Netherlands is a well-known, internationally operating contract research organization. The company specializes in areas such as environmental and safety research for new and existing drugs, chemical substances and products. Quality-thinking is the essence of our company. Our clients are international pharmaceutical, chemical and agro-chemical companies.To accomplish this challenging and varied work we are looking for a:
- Performs audits of protocols, in-life critical phases; raw data and final reports to assure compliance with Good Laboratory Practice Regulations (GLP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP);
- Delivers advise to our company staff (including management and study directors) on issues relating to GLP compliance;
- Performs process and facility audits and reviews corresponding regulatory documentation to ensure compliance;
- Assists in vendor and subcontractor audits;
- Assists with sponsor and regulatory agency site audits;
- Assists with harmonizing and improving quality processes;
- Provides training for our company staff to leverage their knowledge and understanding of GLP compliance and other relevant quality systems.
- A bachelor degree in a scientific discipline;
- Experience with GLP or a comparable quality system;
- Strong knowledge of Dutch and English;
- Good communication and advisory skills;
- Work as a team member;
- Accurate and quality minded.
- A challenging and independent position in a dynamic environment;
- The possibility to develop further in a global team;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions;
- An open company culture with an informal atmosphere.