QA Auditor I - United States
Charles River (company)
For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking an experienced QA Auditor I for our Biologics Testing Solutions site located in King of Prussia (NOTE: This position would report 3 days to KOP and 2 days to Malvern site).
- Responsibilities include maintaining archives and managing workflow of the paperwork.
- Perform audit of basic records and reports and inspection of routine processes to assure compliance with all applicable regulations and internal policies and procedures.
The following are minimum requirements related to the QA Auditor I position.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent, preferably in a life science or related discipline.
- Experience: 1-2 years experience in a QA role.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Access, Excel). Must be able to comprehend regulations and guidance documents and apply critical thinking skills to evaluate requirements. Must be detail oriented and able to effectively communicate findings verbally and in writing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet