This job is currently Archived,
QA Allergy Commercial Specialist Bulle Switzerland,
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Quality Assurance team, based in our production site in Switzerland, we are looking to fill the position of: QA Allergy Commercial Specialist.
- Would you describe yourself as a rational person with a strategic view? We see you as a strational person.
- This unique blend of talent means you are adept at applying planning and process to patients everyday needs.
As a 'strational' person and QA Allergy Commercial Specialist you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Coordinate business activities and focus to drive and enhance quality standard for all our activities related to finished goods.
As a 'strational' person and QA Allergy Commercial Specialist you will contribute by:
- Ensuring that the activities are performed in compliance with the relevant regulations (GMP/GDP) and company internal Quality standards.
- Validating the necessary information (material master data, bill of materials) and transmitting it to internal stakeholders and the relevant CMO for further use in production.
- Constructively providing QA assessment to partners/colleagues based on good science, regulations and company standards.
- Being accountable of all QA aspects of activities linked to Allergy Finished Goods.
- Discerning complex and non-routine quality issues and provide solutions to issues.
For this position you ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- A first QA experience in a GMP environment
- A methodological mind set and a holistic way of thinking
- Perfect level in oral and written in French and English (Minimum B2+)
- Team oriented
Job Segment: QA, Quality Assurance, Technology, Quality
Find a Job Find Candidates