QA Allergy Commercial Administrator - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Quality Assurance team, based in our production site, we are looking to fill the position of: QA Allergy Commercial Administrator.
- Is your analytical adeptness second only to your strategic capacities?
- This specific blend of talent means you are a deep-thinking planner devoted to improving patients' lives.
As a 'stratelytical' person and QA Allergy Commercial Administrator you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Ensure that Material Master Data Management in ERP systems is made in alignment with technology and company policies and procedures.
- Coordinating all activities linked to artworks for Allergy Finished goods and coordinating their proper communication to our partners (CMO).
- Ensuring backup activities for coordination of complaints related to packaged products as well as managing deviations and change controls.
- Certifying as backup that our organization and external warehouse complies with GDP.
- CFC or other relevant diplomas in administration or a commercial field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in RA/QA or as an Artwork Planner.
- Perfect level in oral and written in French and English (Minimum B2).
- Good expertise of IT tools (Office, SAP, etc).
- Good meeting preparation and presentation skills.
- Team oriented
Job Segment: ERP, QA, Quality Assurance, SAP, Data Management, Technology, Quality, Data