This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 08 May 2017
- To provide technical administrative support to the Quality Department.
- Control of archive/record retention ensuring data integrity for QA records.
- Document management and preparation for internal QA documents, support QC lab administrator in lab document control.
- Support for preparation of general documents for audits and customer visits, e.g. presentations, checklists, agendas.
- Purchasing for general office admin, support QC lab admin in purchasing. General admin support for Head of Quality and department including but not limited to meeting scheduling and organisation, calendar management and travel arrangements.
- Develop and maintain a Library of presentation, information and documentation with respect to how the department functions and general QA and GMP topics.
- Proficient in MS Word - can format and tabulate reports, including indexing, able to produce high quality documents with embedded pictures and graphics.
- Can use mail merge and links to import data.
- MS Excel - advanced user can take data and manipulate to present information, use of formulae and pivot tables.
- Power Point - can produce high quality visual presentations, including animation and transitions, can build a presentation from information that conveys a message.
- Is familiar with the principles of document control and archiving. Has an eye for detail, is a finisher / completer.
- Can demonstrate excellent organisational skills and capability.
2 to 5 years experience in business administration or a document control role.
Braunton Devon United Kingdom
Find a Job Find Candidates