The Medical Imaging business of PerkinElmer is a global leader of high performance X-ray detectors with more than 25 years of experience. The business has supplied over 35,000 detectors globally for use in medical, veterinary, and industrial non-destructive testing (NDT) applications.
We are seeking QA Administration based in Santa Clara, CA.
Provide administrative assistance to the Quality Assurance department in the Medical Imaging business unit at PerkinElmer in Santa Clara California. Responsibilities assist in the maintenance of compliance with company QMS, ISO, FDA and other regulatory requirements. This position reports to the QMS Manager.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers system for controlled documentation distribution and any needed scanning or laminating of documents as applicable. Maintain distribution logs.
- Manages a variety of department records including identification, filing and tracks records. Maintains softcopy records in a variety of medium including Microsoft Excel, SAP and the Learning Management Systems
- Archives and manages off site storage of all documentation, interfaces with vendor
- Facilitates the periodic review of documents
- Updates procedures and forms to meet the needs of current identification requirements
- Assists with department projects
- Audits department logs for accuracy
- Runs department reports from SAP and Microsoft Excel data / charts
- Completes requests for hard copy documents
- AA degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of administrative experience required, preferably in manufacturing environment
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Office Suite required
- SAP experience preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Medical Device experience preferred but not required
- Ability to perform administrative tasks accurately with minimal instruction or assistance
- Demonstrated ability to make effective decisions in resolving problems and complex tasks
- Effective organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Takes initiative and has ability to work independently
- Motivated towards continuous self-improvement
- Professional and patient