Python Developer Analytics Applications (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
For the earliest possible start date we are searching for a highly qualified Python Developer Analytics Applications (m/f) to join our expanding Software Development team in our HQ office.
- Build and maintain image analysis components and applications
- Develop and maintain the analysis framework and infrastructure
- Collect and benchmark image analysis components
- Build new prototypes based on proprietary and machine learning technologies
- Create documentation in compliance with the company Quality Management System
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in computer science, bioinformatics, science or similar qualification
- 3+ years of experience in a professional software development environment
- Excellent command of Python, ideally applied to image and/or data analysis
- Experience or willingness to learn other programming languages
- Applied knowledge in image analysis and corresponding frameworks/libraries is very beneficial (e.g. OpenCV, scikit-image)
- Applied knowledge of machine learning / deep learning is beneficial (e.g. with scikit-learn, TensorFlow)
- Experience with development tools (e.g. Jira, GIT, Jenkins)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to perform in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and methodological skills
- Strong team player skills
- This is a challenging and rewarding position within a pioneering company that works with cutting edge technologies.
- We offer a modern, creative and international working environment with great colleagues and team spirit and excellent working conditions with ongoing professional development opportunities.