The primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Responsible for downstream “pull” and market development of company Photovoltaic offerings with downstream influencers and stakeholders (e.g. developers, EPC’s, owners, banks, insurance companies and 3rd party engineering firms)
- Manage key downstream accounts (same as above) and develop and implement account and market development plans based onmarketing strategy
- Develop key relationships at downstream customers, industry associations, government agencies and research firms
- Communicate product benefits and the company positioning overall to help customers and the industry understand the value for all of company’s Photovoltaic Materials.
- Help drive overall “Materials Matter” messaging platform by guiding and participating in industry conferences, trade associations and speaking opportunities.
- Track, understand and pursue new PV project opportunities to achieve “spec-in” for company materials.
- Work with company sales and marketing team globally to collaborate with other partners across the value chain to help realize revenue from downstream successes.
- Work with selected co-marketing partners to grow them and build commitment for mutual success
- Work with multi-disciplinary company team, consisting Technical Service, Operation, Marketing, and Research to service our customer with the high company standard
- Carries individual “pull through” quota & responsibility for generation of pull through demand
- Contribute to global/regional marketing plan based on market-driven needs of the region
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Business. MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years solar industry experience
- At least 5 years marketing or business development or sales experience
- Ability to quickly understand and assimilate new technologies, products and processes
- Strong solar industry business acumen
- Highly effective relationship development and communications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter; independent achiever and highly motivated
- Results oriented: taking initiative, overcoming obstacles, finding creative solutions, demonstrating a track record of setting clear priorities and goals and delivering against them
- Effective written, oral and presentation skills
- Team player