PV Contract Manager / PV Professional - Denmark
- Our company is looking for a PV Contract Manager to join our PV Business Support department at company Headquarters
- As a global function within Research & Development (R&D), PV is responsible for the safety evaluation and surveillance of all company’s investigational and marketed products.
- PV Business Support is responsible for PV agreements (Safety Data Exchange Agreements) with business partners and affiliates.
- The department also provides support to company's Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV), local PV units in affiliates and to service providers, and is responsible for company’s PV quality management system and training, compliance monitoring and coordination of audits/inspections.
- PV consists of a group of around 45 dedicated colleagues who strive to successfully deliver comprehensive safety knowledge in a dynamic atmosphere.
- Join us in ensuring continuous and vigilant safety surveillance for company products.
Your job and key Responsibilities
- Together with colleagues in PV Business Support, you will plan and coordinate all activities related to the development and maintenance of PV agreements.
- You will be responsible for the drafting, negotiation, finalization and implementation of PV agreements with our business partners and affiliates, and for maintaining oversight of PV agreements and ensuring compliant procedures.
- In addition you will be supporting our QPPV office with quality system and compliance activities.
- Your daily work will require close collaboration with global stakeholders across the value chain and with affiliates and business partners.
- You will be cooperating internally with colleagues from across the R&D organisation, Business Development, Commercial Operations and affiliates.
- Externally you will be cooperating with our business partners and service providers.
- You will work in an international environment, where all communication is in English.
- The job requires diligence and attention to details while at the same time ability to find pragmatic solutions and multitasking.
- The job is 37 hours per week. We offer an interesting job in an ever more demanding area of the pharmaceutical industry in a global environment, with attractive and flexible working conditions and good career opportunities.
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
- Relevant scientific education at Bachelor or Master level with 1-3 years experience within PV and/or PV agreements
- Solid quality mind-set
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Intercultural understanding
- Excellent communication and co-operation skills
- Self-driven and flexible
- Our company is a global pharmaceutical company specialized in psychiatric and neurological disorders.
- For more than 70 years, we have been at the forefront of research within neuroscience.
- Our key areas of focus are depression, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
- An estimated 700 million people worldwide are living with psychiatric and neurological disorders and far too many suffer due to inadequate treatment, discrimination, a reduced number of working days, early retirement and other unnecessary consequences.
- Every day, we strive for improved treatment and a better life for people living with psychiatric and neurological disorders – we call this Progress in Mind.
- Our approximately 5,300 employees in 55 countries are engaged in the entire value chain throughout research, development, production, marketing and sales.
- Our pipeline consists of several late-stage development programmes and our products are available in more than 100 countries.